Aggressive Advocacy for Municipalities, Developers and Private Citizens across Texas
Whether you are a private citizen, a contractor or developer, or have responsibility for protecting the legal rights of a Texas city, town or other municipality, you need an experienced lawyer to protect your rights. You may have legal disputes that need to be resolved through the courts. You may need guidance or advocacy with respect to development, zoning, planning or land use issues. Attorney Paul F. Wieneskie can help.
At the law offices of Paul F. Wieneskie, we bring more than 40 years of practice experience to private citizens, businesses and municipal entities across the Lone Star State. Paul has considerable experience protecting the interests of Texas municipalities and has served as city attorney for both Euless and Richland Hills.
The hallmark of our practice has always been a strong commitment to open and timely communication. We strive to be responsive and accessible at all times, answering your calls and emails promptly and effectively. We will take the time to listen closely to your questions and concerns, so that we can formulate a specific strategy to accomplish your goals. We will always provide you with an honest assessment of your prospects for success, even if it’s not what you want to hear. We keep you fully informed of all developments in your case, as well as your options and likelihood of success, so that you can make the right decisions.
Our Representation in Municipal Law Matters
Attorney Wieneskie has provided counsel to cities and other municipalities, addressing a diverse range of issues, including:
- Charter review commissions
- The drafting, codification or re-codification of ordinances
- The negotiation, review and preparation of contracts
- Public Information Act (PIA) requests (formerly known as “open records” requests)
- Litigation involving municipalities
He has advocated for developers and property owners seeking rezoning or land use variances and has protected the rights of citizens facing legal action for all types of alleged code violations, including building, housing, fire and safety code infringement. To arrange a meeting, contact our offices or call us at one of the numbers listed below.
Protecting the Rights of Cities in Texas
We offer full-service representation to cities in Texas, handling matters involving:
- The negotiation, review and preparation of all types of municipal contracts, such as procurement contracts, economic development agreements, employment contracts, and contracts for the sale or lease of real property
- The review, enactment and re-codification (if necessary) of all municipal ordinances
- The duties of cities in Public Information Act (PIA) requests (formerly known as “open records” requests), as well as agenda postings for open meetings compliance
- Election orders and notices
- Review and amendment of home-rule charters
- Municipal court prosecution, including code enforcement issues
- Pre-clearance submissions to the U.S. Department of Justice
- Annexation issues
Contact Experienced Municipal Attorney Paul F. Wieneskie
To learn about the services, we can provide to private citizens, developers or city governments, contact us or call our office at 844-402-2992 to set up a consultation. You can leave a message by phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Evening and weekend consultations are available upon request. Se habla Espanol.
Bailey & Galyen
Getting Positive Results for More than 40 Years
We represent clients throughout Texas, including Dallas, Ft. Worth, Houston, Arlington, Bedford, Grand Prairie, Irving, Weatherford, Harlingen, Brownsville, Mesquite, Plano, Weatherford and McAllen.